For travel firms with B2B operations, eg. large travel agencies, suppliers and tour operators, managing their network of sub-agents poses a huge challenge, especially if the agents are spread over multiple geographies. Many B2B...
- A look at the Travel Distribution Chain and the Importance of Independent Agents
- Understanding the Travel Buyer Journey and How Travel Brands can Engage Customers at Each Stage
- Online Travel Booking Software: Building it In-house vs Buying it off-the-shelf
- 5 Clever Ways in which Travel Brands can use FOMO to Convert Lookers into Bookers
- How TravelCarma helped a Client in Saudi Arabia launch a fully-fledged Online Travel Agency in a very short time