Guest Post Submissions
Do you believe you can write thought-provoking and persuasive articles that have the power to influence people?
Are you a published writer with strong experience writing high-quality articles for a business audience, particularly in the travel or technology domain?
Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
At TravelCarma, we are always on the lookout for guest bloggers that can contribute to our blog with relevant, compelling and keyword-optimized articles on trending and important topics pertaining to the travel industry and its subset – travel technology.
Our blog is among the top travel technology blogs on the planet, and we have a large audience comprising travel, hospitality and technology professionals that follow us for fresh, insightful content to keep themselves up-to-date with the world of travel and technology and grow their business.
Contributing to our blog will help you reach a bigger audience and achieve much greater exposure.
As a guest blogger, here are some guidelines you will need to follow:
- Articles have to be related to the travel industry, preferably travel technology
- They have to be well researched (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- They should be original in nature. Plagiarized content will be not accepted
- The content should be keyword-optimized for search engines
- Thoroughly proofread the content before submission, making sure it is 100% original, grammatically correct and fact-checked with all the necessary citations enclosed
- No self-promotion will be allowed in the guest articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Use bullet points and paragraph breaks wherever necessary to enhance readability
- Ensure any links/studies/statistics/sources you include in the article are updated and relevant to the topic and our target audience
- Submit your drafts to us for inputs and approval as per the agreed schedules
- Necessary revisions in the draft must be accommodated until we are satisfied
If you’re interested in contributing to our blog, fill out this short form and we will get back to you.